When it comes to Dublin roofers there are so many companies to choose from that finding the right one for your roof repairs can be a nightmare. To help you out, our roofing experts have come up with this simple guide and a list of questions to ask before hiring anyone for your roof repairs.
By following our Dublin roofers guide and asking questions you can end up saving yourself money. An expert company will produce quality work that will last for years.
Getting the Best Dublin Roofers
Below is our checklist to work through when you’re looking for expert roofing companies Dublin.
- Look for a local roof repairs company: Choosing Dublin roofers makes sense and if they are local it makes it easier to check out their previous work, and ask about their reputation. It also makes sense and there is nothing worse than having roof repairs carried out only to incur a further problem and the company vanishes or goes bust.
- Check Insurance Details: This should be a no-brainer. A reputable Dublin roofing contractor will have insurance and appropriate liability cover too.
- Get a full estimate: When you contact a roofing contractor be sure to ask questions. They should be able to offer you advice on material and why they recommend them. Ask questions about the roofing repairs they will be carrying out and speak up about any concerns you might have. Make sure you get the full estimated costs for all the materials and the work in writing. If it’s an emergency roofing problem this might not be an option. Also, keep in mind that the contractor you hire might uncover other roofing problems once they start work that they couldn’t have predicted when doing your estimate.
- Cheap is not always best: Don’t automatically choose the Dublin roofing company with the cheapest quote. Make your choice based on the company that you are confident will do the best job. Remember, you get what you pay for and cheap roof repairs could lead to further problems and cost you more in the long term. Cheap roofers might not offer guarantees and this should be non-negotiable.
- Get it in writing: Getting a written estimate isn’t the only thing. It is important to get full payment terms and the work schedule in writing too. Agree on how payments will be made before the work starts and never pay everything up front.
- Avoid Cold Callers: If someone knocks on your door looking to carry out repairs, say no. A good roofing company Dublin won’t knock on doors.
Remember, when looking for Dublin roofers do your research. Ask for recommendations. Check online reviews. Once you’ve narrowed it down, give them a call. Reliable roofing experts will be only too happy to communicate with you and answer any questions you have. We offer a free quote on all roofing repairs as well as emergency roofing repairs in Dublin. Call today or fill in our online contact form.